$320 Deposit (10%) Secures Your Place in the Fall Cohort.
$3200 total cost
Balance due one month before program begins
The Seminary of the Wild Eco-Ministry Certificate Yearlong Program ™ is an experiential, nature-based, yearlong offering to help you remember your primary participation in sacred Earth. In the face of profound ecological and social challenges, a New Story is emerging. At the core of that Story is a weaving of an ancient path and a new way of relating to Earth, other species, each other, and the Divine. Thomas Berry calls this path "The Dream of the Earth." This deep and wild course is an animated and inter-connected conversation between all things.
This Eco-Ministry Certificate program offers nature-based tools, practices, teachings, experiences, and support for your inner transformation with a band of wild pilgrims and guides as you move toward your wild calling during this period of turbulence leading us into profound transformation that Joanna Macy calls "The Great Turning.”
Eco-Ministry Certificate Yearlong Program
The Seminary of the Wild: Eco-Ministry Certificate is a nature-based, experiential process of psycho-spiritual growth, supported by bi-weekly, online courses in each of the four modules of the yearlong program: Wild Earth, Wild Self, Wild Christ, Wild Calling. Mentoring, an online community for reflection and support, and immersive wilderness experiences are designed to support you as you prepare to bring your own unique form of transformative work in deeper service to the world.
- Two Five-day Nature-based Guided Immersions
- Twelve Online Webinars with Wild Luminaries, Practical Eco-theologians and visionaries (live with Q & A)
- Alternating Zoom sessions between teaching, practices, invitations, and council-style group work facilitated by trained Seminary of the Wild Guides.
- A focused Eco-Ministry Reading List for discussion and reflection (plus electronic program resources)
- Ten personal mentoring sessions with A Seminary of the Wild Guide
- Eco-Ministry Certificate upon completion of the program.